After theme install we have some little jobs to do!
- For first we need to create a menu then assign it into the primary navigation
- Then you may want to setup the Footer Widgets. The first footer element (credits) is automatically managed and added with customizer > footer but you can add any number of widget after that.
- Last but not the least, we need to create the homepage (and optionally upload a featured image). Then go to settings > reading and select the homepage that we have just created as a static homepage. Anyhow Modul-r support also the blog mode with the post loop as frontpage.
WordPress customizer you have the following options
- Change the color scheme (generaly typography colors, header and footer)
- Change the typography (font-family, line height, font size)
- Change the Header / Footer layout
- Enable or disable the sidebar
- Choose the hero image height
- Add some link to your social media
Various color personalization are available to allow you to change all colours independently and let your imagination run wild.
By default you are allowed to choose two fonts and three thicknesses, but you have to make sure that these are available. That is why I recommend that you use the preview of the customizer to check that the fonts are loaded correctly.
Theme Options Gallery
click to display the image
That’s all! The theme is readyBut you may want step over…