After theme install we have some little jobs to do!
- Create a menu then assign it into the primary navigation
- Then go to the Widget section, and under the footer widget add a “text widget”. All other widget are optionals but supported, in this web site for example, I put a “archive widget” and a “page widget”.
- (optional) Create a “homepage” page and optionally upload a featured image then go to settings > reading and select the homepage that we have just created as a static homepage
(optional) Into the WordPress customizer you have the following options:
- Custom logo and / or display site title and description
- Custom header background (a image who cover the background)
- Custom header text color (who change the headline color)
- Custom background color.
That’s all! 🎉 The theme is ready